Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ashley & Junebug Weddings' Summer Update!

We've had a great Summer so far... Adam's niece, Ashley, (above) was just here visiting us for 2 weeks. We loved having her around, she fit right into our hectic lifestyle... she even came with us to photo shoots and helped me adjust photos for clients! Thanks for spending time with us Ashley :)

I've also been busy working on Junebug Weddings' new Summer Fashion Report featuring photos from the wedding planning book we're writing!!
Adam and I had such a great time at Pravda (see previous post) and at our house (see previous post) shooting for Junebug :).

I love the behind the scenes photo that Adam captured above, and seeing what we were actually shooting below...


I also really loved the mantilla style veil below... I couldn't stop shooting it!!


Julie from Bella Rugosa brought the amazing tabletop set-up (shown above and below) to our house to photograph! It was all designed by Jody Taylor-Smith of Good Taste Events (she is an absolutely wonderful wedding coordinator, we were lucky to work with her at Diane and Mark's wedding last summer!)







No comments: