Saturday, January 3, 2009

Colorado Springs!

Adam and I just got home from Colorado Springs and we had a great Christmas there with his family. During the week we had a chance to photograph his cousin from Africa and his beautiful family. Adam hadn't seen him in over 20 years!

The twin girls were fantastic. I loved how Hanna kept playing with my hair, below.




All the kids loved playing with the cameras. I love the photo Adam took below of me showing Sawyer how to use it...

Florence with her girls...

and her boys...


I love the photo of Adam below... so cute!





We also got to photograph Adam's cousin Heidi while we were out in Colorado. Thanks for being such a great model Heidi!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Running on the sidewalk is definitely my favorite shot of the group. I love that her feet are both off the ground!