Sunday, July 27, 2008

Liesl and Jeremy... take two!

We had such a great response after I posted some of Liesl and Jeremy's wedding photos last week that I just had to post more :) It really was such an unbelievable day.... enjoy!


Liesl's sister, Justine, (above) was such a big help throughout the day. She even thought to add a few special touches to the bride's bouquet (below), a horseshoe for good luck and a ribbon to be her "something blue".







At one point during the portraits Justine and her fiance, Kurt, went to get all of us popsicles! It was so great, everyone toasted to the bride and groom...





One of my favorite moments was after Liesl and Jeremy had signed their Ketubah, each of their parents whispered blessings into their ears.... it was so beautiful to witness.





I loved the moment below when Jeremy lifted Liesl's veil... so cute!



The dancing was fantastic!


Liesl and Jeremy had a "Kissing Booth" set up for guests...

Even their Grandparents got in on the fun (above). Guests began by getting their picture taken with an old poloroid camera... next they added their photo to the guest book and signed!

I loved the bathrooms at The Ruins (below)... beautiful!

Liesl and Jeremy had some GREAT friends! We had a blast photographing them... thanks for playing guys!!






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

More pictures I can't stop looking at! How am I supposed to get ready for the next wedding? ;-) All I can say is, keep your dancing shoes on! There are only 48 more days until it's Justine's turn! Irene

Kim and Adam said...

Yeah! We can't wait :)))

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so fantastic. They really capture the joy of the whole weekend. Thanks for posting more pictures. It makes us happy to see each one! Sandy (Jeremy's Mom)

Angela said...

WOW - Amazing photos you two! I feel like bookmarking this post to look at them daily. :)

Me said...

Absolutely stunning

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!!!

Tracy said...

These are gorgeous!! I felt like I was there, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you fed us with more photos of Liesl and Jeremy's wedding....thank you!!! Kandace

Unknown said...

these pictures are truly magical. i feel most honored to have my art present at such an incredibly lovely event. your photos are magnificent, the bride and groom spectacular. wow.

Nora said...

Kim - your photos need to be in a magazine. Seriously..gorgeous! Sounds like you and Adam are happy and well :) - Nora (Mork) Edwards

Ken and Shanda said...

Looks like the perfect day.

Angela Austin said...

Love your photos! Wish I could have been there to see you get on that tandem bicycle!